Leading Through Disruption: Sustaining Frameworks
On August 5, join leaders from every sector to an insightful interactive conversation to:
Learn more and register!
- Acknowledge and build on the ancient wisdom that exists in Indigenous communities to help us deepen our understanding of what regenerative systems and environments look like.
- Continue to grow our work in understanding the Adaptive Cycle by focusing on ways to thrive in the Sustain stage of the cycle.
- Hear and share examples of the frameworks that will support a more regenerative and just culture.
Learn more and register!
The Systems Simulation
Systems: Exploring Your Roles, Responsibilities, and Choices is a simulation that encourages reflective practice in systems thinking. Participants make connections between the self and the system, surfacing patterns of behavior in the way they show up and the way systems work. This simulation acknowledges that each person has a part to play and that their identity and perspectives matter. If you are interested in bringing the simulation to your conference, classroom, leadership program, nonprofit organization, or government agency, contact Steph or other consultants who can host the simulation.
Energy Leadership Index Assessment and Debrief
Named by Forbes as one of the 11 Assessments Every Executive Should Take, the Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Assessment is an attitudinal assessment that provides you with insight and awareness of how you view the world and how that view affects your life. A one-on-one debrief on your ELI results can be a huge step forward in shaping your future. After taking the assessment, Steph Jacobs, an ELI Master Practitioner, will reach out to you to set up an hour long debrief and discussion on your results. This debrief can take place in person or remotely. The ELI and a debrief are a great place to start if you are thinking about whether or not coaching is right for you. If you are interested in an ELI Assessment and Debrief, contact Steph through the contact form.
- June 25, 2020: Panelist on Leading Through Disruption: Germinating and Launching a New Way
- May 20, 2020: Panelist on Leading Through Disruption: Exploring New Patterns and Possibilities
- April 15, 2020: Panelist on Leading Through Disruption: A Living Systems Path to Rapid Adaptation webinar
- March 5, 2020: Facilitating a provocative conversation at the Office of Public Engagement Conference at the University of Minnesota
- January 13 - 16, 2020: Leadership and Change course offered at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- November 16, 2019: Systems Simulation at the Overcoming Racism Conference
- October 24, 2019: Training on energy leadership and SWOT facilitation for 9 Clouds
- October 22, 2019: Keynote on equity and change at the MSS Annual Luncheon
- October 17, 2019: Trained Dakota County staff on living systems with Kathy Allen
- September 18, 25, and 26, 2019: Co-delivered the keynote address at the Table of Contents for Dakota County with Kathy Allen
- August 26, 2019: Systems Simulation for the incoming class on graduate students at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- August 22, 2019: Training on organizational values and practices at Kerrie Blevins Consulting
- August 15, 2019: Keynote on change at the Nonprofit Essentials Conference
- July 29, 2019: Training on Emotional Intelligence for the Department of Corrections
- June 13, 2019: One conference presentation on Energy Leadership and one presentation on systems thinking at the 2019 Minnesota Nonprofit Leadership Conference
- May 9, 2019: Training on Energy and Emotional Intelligence for the legal office assistants for the Minnesota Board of Public Defense
- February 18, 2019: Training on DISC assessment for the development department of East Side Neighborhood Services
- July 17, 2018: Training on MBTI for the staff of Kerrie Blevins Consulting